- Can my guests use their Loyalty Account with Toast’s Online Ordering and Kiosk?Absolutely! When creating an Online Ordering account for the first time or accessing an existing Online Ordering Account, guests will be able to sign up for Toast’s Loyalty program. Similarly, once a guest finishes a transaction on a Kiosk, they will be prompted to join the Toast Loyalty program. Once a guest has signed up for rewards, they can begin collecting points for each order as well as redeem rewards for discounts on future orders in the restaurant or online!
- Can a guest use their Gift Card for the Loyalty program?Yes, all gift cards can be dual function and contain BOTH cash balances and loyalty points. A Gift Card can be registered as a Loyalty Card. A Loyalty Card can have cash value added to it to be used as a Gift Card.
- Does the Loyalty Account holder have to use a Gift Card when registering for the Loyalty program?No, a physical card is not required to register, but providing an email address or phone number is required to register for the Loyalty program.
- Does loyalty allow for one guest to use multiple credit cards, emails or phone numbers and accrue points in one loyalty profile?Yes, multiple credit cards can be linked to a single Loyalty Account, but only 1 email or phone number and 1 customer profile can be used.
- Can a Toast e-Gift card with zero balance be used as a loyalty card?Yes, any gift card can be registered as a Loyalty Card.
- Can my guests register for a Loyalty Account from their digital receipt?Yes, guests can register for loyalty accounts directly from a link at the bottom of their digital receipt.
- When will a guest’s Birthday Reward be added to their Rewards Account?When a guest is eligible for a birthday reward, they will receive an email notifying them of their reward and to use their linked credit card in-store or to speak with a staff member. This reward is not automatically applied to their rewards account balance but instead is applied to their check as an automatic discount when making a purchase in-store.
- Will a guest accrue loyalty points from purchasing a gift card?No, guests will not receive loyalty points from purchasing a gift card. They can however receive loyalty points when paying with that gift card if the items purchased are eligible for loyalty.
- Can guests with separate loyalty accounts earn points on a shared order?Yes.
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent
and receive a $4 Discount
for every 50 Points you redeem.
Get 25 bonus points
just for signing up!
Dine-in guests can enroll with a phone number at the point of purchase.
Want to look up your Tops Rewards points?